Ever thought wall painting could be used as a means for social change?
MANOJ SINGH TAWAR (Mansa-D) This Artist-led-initiative is all about using art as an effective medium for raising awareness.
A mural is any piece of artwork painted or applied directly on a wall, ceiling or another permanent surface. A distinguishing characteristic of mural painting is that the architectural elements of the given space are harmoniously incorporated into the picture. Some wall paintings are painted on large canvases, which are then attached to the wall.
In tandem with the clients’ varied needs and requirements, Mansa-D offers these products in numerous sizes, specifications and dimensions to choose from. making use of top class raw material and highly advanced tools, technology, From his extensive collection of products, Mansa-D offer Wall Murals, Lights and Furniture, Water Fountain, Canvas Paintings to his esteemed customers. Additionally, their seamless finish, durability, excellent designs and longer life makes his work highly demanded and appreciated amongst his customers present all across the area.
His Work History
• Participated in Jaipur art festival at Diggi palace, 2013.
• Participated in Kala Mela 2013 at jaipur.
• Photography for government project ‘Saving heritage’ in 2014.
• Participated in Pop art exhibition through Cartist organised by
United restorations 2015 at Ram Bagh Palace Jaipur.
• Painting exhibition and auto artwork in Resurgent Rajasthan 2015.
• Painting exhibition in Cartist automobile art festival at Narayana
Niwas Palace Jaipur, 2016.
• Group wall artwork at Gandhi Nagar railway station and Durgapura
railway station, Jaipur for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan 2016.
• Did some solo wall art work in Jaipur for cafeterias.
Diploma in ‘Advance Photography’ from Shreshtha School of Painting &
Pursuing degree in ‘Chitra-Bhushan’ (Painting) from Prachin Kala
Kendra Chandigarh, Punjab.