|Chef Bhawani Singh Khangarot who started his carrier as a chef in Indian cuisine worked on different international cuisines. He is a master of Indian cuisine basically he belongs from Jaipur, Rajasthan He went to Canada in 2012 and he worked in Indian Restaurant and eventually turned specialization in different international cuisines. Chef Bhawani Singh Khangarot is associated with a sensitive balance of taste and flavour, there is a unique blend of traditional and modern cuisine.|
|S i g n a t u r e Dish
Chef Bhawani Singh Shares his recipe of Grilled chicken donburi with teriyaki sauce
|· A day before, marinate the chicken breast with teriyaki sauce, chopped garlic and ginger and refrigerate overnight. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and keep aside.
· Thirty minutes before serving, cook the rice in a rice cooker, pot or a pressure cooker with water and rice vinegar seasoning (the idea is to not drain the water). Make a dressing for the pickled carrots with rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Marinate the carrots well with the dressing and refrigerate for an hour.
· Make the teriyaki sauce by sautéing the ginger in sesame oil. Add the teriyaki sauce and red miso paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add water, salt, pepper and adjust consistency. You can also add chopped red chilli. Grill or pan-fry the chicken for 7-8 minutes on each side or until cooked. Slice it thinly.
· In the meantime, heat olive oil in a pan. Add the diced vegetables. Add the firmer vegetables like carrots at the start and the softer ones like pok choy at the end. Toss for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, sugar, pepper, light soya sauce and toss for 2 more minutes.
· To assemble, take a flat bowl or a pasta plate. Place the cooked rice and all the other prepared components on top. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds (black and white) and serve hot with extra soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
Easy dessert Banana Toffee Waffle recipe
|Craving something sweet, then try this easy-to-make Banana Toffee Waffle recipe
3-4 ripe bananas
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons thickened cream
4 bought waffles
4 scoops vanilla ice-cream, to serve
· First melt the half butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
· Add banana and cook, for about 3 minutes or until brown. After this Transfer all the ingredient to a bowl.
· Now take another pan over medium heat.
· Add remaining butter, sugar and cream, and boil gently, stir it for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
· Toast waffles. Place on serving plates. Top with banana and ice-cream, and drizzle with sauce.
· Serve immediately.